It's not every day that you happen to come across a lifestyle property that people only dream about that is secluded, private, and amongst nature! 60-acre freehold property with a combination of natural bush, a dam, bore water, paddocks, horse arena, mature fruit trees and veggie gardens - you can't go wrong. Have you been wanting to build a community with like-minded friends and family? This could be the one! Wanting a hobby farm? This is already partway there. Whatever your niche is, this one will work!
- Originally a 1950’s Ringers Quarters
- 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom + study
- Open plan kitchen/dining
- Sizable living room with a fireplace – Perfect space for the cooler months!
- Tidy kitchen with a gas freestanding oven
- Bathroom with a bathtub & basin. Separate toilet
- Undercover spa room off the man bedroom
- Outdoor entertainment areas
- 24.28ha fully fenced freehold property, house yard is Approx. 6.5 acres
- Services: Mains power, bore water - 2 large holding tanks, 6,000L rainwater tank, sky mesh server, telephone & internet
- Seasonal creek, swimming hole and plenty of fruit trees surrounding the home
- Numerous outbuildings: 2 bay carport, on-site caravan, shed, horse yards, paddocks, and a round yard
- School bus service + a public bus service to Mareeba - pickup on the highway
- Complete privacy
- Council rates Approx. $400/half yearly
Ideally located approx. 10 minutes from Petford ,70 minutes from Mareeba, 90 minutes from Atherton and 2 hours from Cairns.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
0408 983 879