Rarely does a home with an abundance of potential become available to secure and enter the market place. Nestled on a large 1,006m2 allotment, this 2 bedroom cottage provides the savvy buyer with unlimited opportunities.
You will be treated to the FNQ dream of having a home with a large yard, perfect for entertaining, kicking a football or capitalising on your investment.
- 2 carpeted bedrooms both with built in cupboards & air-conditioners
- Open plan living with raked ceilings
- Spacious kitchen – electric freestanding oven, breakfast bar & plenty of bench space
- Bathroom with a shower/bath, basin and toilet
- Internal laundry
- Lino flooring, screens & ceiling fans throughout home
- Large entertainment deck at the front of home – Enjoy the cool breezes & entertain in privacy!
- 1 bay carport
- Established gardens
- Fully fenced 1,006m2 allotment with only one neighbour
- Garden shed for storage
- Rainwater tank
- Septic, electric hot water system, town water, satellite TV and internet
- Chillagoe is approx. 200km West of Cairns and approx..140km West of Mareeba.
Chillagoe is a charming township full of history with its historic ruins, caves, quarries, and mines. Town services include a post office, police station, fuel station, doctors, primary school, general store, cafes, hardware store, town hall, information centre, church, hotel/pub, eco lodge, small airport and a bus service to Mareeba passing through the smaller towns along the way.
The opportunity also exists to purchase the adjoining property at 36 King Street - Live in one and collect rent from the other.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
0408 983 879
2 1 1