Have you been looking for an opportunity to get a start in the property market, or for an extra addition to your property portfolio? Well now is the time and here is the place. This tastefully renovated home is priced to sell.
- Steel framed, colorbond home with timber feature panelling
- 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes & air-conditioners
- Master bedroom features an ensuite and 2 sets of built-in robes
- Open plan living with a split system air-conditioner
- Modern kitchen – electric appliances, pantry, and timber island bench
- Tiled bathroom/laundry with a shower, basin, laundry tub and toilet
- Easy care vinyl, screens & ceiling fans throughout home
- Full length front veranda and separate undercover entertainment area
- Detached 2 bay carport
- Established and well-maintained gardens
- Fully fenced 1,006m2 allotment with no rear neighbours
- Garden shed for storage
- Rainwater tank
- Septic, electric hot water system, town water, satellite TV and internet
- Currently tenanted by long term tenants for $270/week (returning 7.88% per annum)
- Chillagoe is approx. 200km West of Cairns and approx..140km West of Mareeba.
Chillagoe is a charming township full of history with its historic ruins, caves, quarries, and mines. Town services include a post office, police station, fuel station, doctors, primary school, general store, cafes, hardware store, town hall, information centre, church, hotel/pub, eco lodge, small airport and a bus service to Mareeba passing through the smaller towns along the way.
This home is currently tenanted please allow sufficient notice for inspections.
The opportunity also exists to purchase the adjoining property at 38 King Street - Live in one and collect rent from the other.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
0408 983 879