Filled with personality, this 1920’s classic has been beautifully updated presenting a crisp bright interior with abundant modern day living and comfort.
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, 2 bedrooms have direct access to the front veranda
- Office/multipurpose space
- Open plan living with a cosy fireplace
- Commercial style kitchen with a walk-in pantry and large gas stove
- Beautiful high ceilings, tongue n groove walls and polished timber floors throughout
- Main bathroom/laundry with a claw bathtub, toilet, separate shower, laundry tub, and linen cupboard.
- Full length veranda’s front and back – enjoy beautiful views & cool breezes!
- 2nd toilet & hand basin on the back veranda
- Under house lockable storage space with a sink
- 1 bay carport attached to the side of home
- Large lockable powered shed with a storage room
- Gazebo - Perfect place to sit and enjoy your private garden
- Well-maintained irrigated gardens
- Fully fenced 1,012m2 allotment with vehicle side access to the shed
The current owner has taken great pride in preserving and enhancing the classic beauty of this home and has created something incredibly special for the new owner to enjoy.
Ideally located within walking distance to Herberton Town Centre.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Sole Marketing Agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
0408 983 879
3 1 2