This solid 3 bedroom home situated on an 840m2 allotment in a quiet cul-de-sac is the perfect property for first home buyers, small families, or the astute property investor.
The home features raked ceilings and exposed timber beams adding to the charm and encouraging an abundance of natural light to fill the home, creating a warm and welcoming feel.
The rumpus room/fourth bedroom has a separate entrance which would be a perfect space for a teenage retreat, the extended family or a home office.
- Solid masonry block home
- 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Rumpus room/4th bedroom
- Open plan living featuring a raked ceiling, exposed timber beams & a built in robe
- Spacious kitchen – Free-standing electric oven, overhead cupboards & plenty of bench space
- Tiled main bathroom with a spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Security screens, lino & ceiling fans throughout home
- Full length verandas front and back of home
- 1 bay carport
- Double garden shed
- 840m2 allotment with a fenced backyard
- Currently tenanted for $370/week
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac close to Tolga Primary School, facilities, and only a short drive to Atherton town centre.
This home is currently tenanted please allow 24 hours’ notice for inspections.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
0408 983 879
4 1 1