This home has great street appeal that is perfect for those wanting a low maintenance easy care property but still desiring a quiet location in a family friendly street.
Features that enhance the home’s comfort and appeal include exposed beams and raked ceilings adding warmth and character, a cosy fireplace in the living room, screens and ceiling fans throughout.
The fourth bedroom (studio) has a separate entrance with a kitchenette & bathroom which would be perfect for a teenage retreat, the extended family or a home office.
- Solid masonry block home
- 3 carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes
- Semi self-contained studio with an ensuite & kitchenette
- Study/5th bedroom
- Spacious main bathroom with a spa bath, separate shower & vanity unit
- Open plan living featuring a raked ceiling, exposed timber beams & a fireplace
- Timber kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of storage space
- Internal laundry
- Security screens, lino & ceiling fans throughout home
- Full length verandas on both sides of home
- 1 bay carport
- 2 bay remote control shed
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- 6.8KW solar power- Save on those electricity bills!
- Well established and maintained gardens
- Fully fenced 809m2 allotment with dual street access
Ideally located in a quiet street within walking distance to Atherton High School, Atherton Primary School, Atherton kindergarten & Atherton Town Centre.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
0408 983 879
4 2 3