Discover the timeless appeal of this charming 1930’s home featuring traditional tongue and groove walls & ceilings, ornate fretwork, soaring high ceilings, and timber floorboards under floor coverings.
With an abundance of features and a prime location, this is a rare opportunity not to be missed.
- 1930’s classic home
- Mud room greets you upon entering the home
- 2 bedrooms plus 2 sleepouts
- Renovated main bathroom with a walk-in shower, toilet & vanity unit
- Functional kitchen with electric appliances
- Formal dining room
- Separate lounge room
- Beautiful high ceilings, tongue and groove walls & ceilings, ornate fretwork, and timber floorboards under floor coverings throughout the home
- Downstairs multipurpose room with a bathroom & laundry – Perfect space for a home office, gym or teenage retreat
- Under house storage space
- 2 bay powered shed/carport
- Established and well maintained gardens
- Large 1,012m2 allotment with vehicle access to the backyard
- Zoned Medium Density: Potential for multiple dwellings or to run a business subject to council approval
- Located in a quiet street within walking distance to Atherton Town Centre
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.