Sitting high on a ridge with stunning 180-degree mountain views, this beautifully designed home is set well back from the road on a 4,000m2 allotment with peace and privacy assured.
Immaculately presented with quality finishes throughout, this gorgeous entertainer is spread over one level offering a lifestyle that you will instantly fall in love with. Featuring high ceilings, polished timber floors, generous bedroom sizes, an abundance of natural light and a breezy open plan design flowing through to a large entertainment deck which lies secluded behind established trees overlooking the picturesque views.
- Built by a renowned local builder
- Open plan living with high ceilings, a cosy fireplace & a bi-folding door opening onto the entertainment deck
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, electric appliances, dishwasher, rangehood, breakfast bar and a pantry
- Master bedroom features a generous ensuite, walk through robe and a sliding glass door onto the entertainment deck
- Bedrooms (2) & (3) with built-in robes
- Spacious main bathroom with a walk-in shower and his & her vanity unit
- Internal laundry – tiled, built-in cabinetry and direct door access to clothesline
- Large storeroom
- Polished timber floors, high ceilings, screens, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, quality fittings and plenty of storage space throughout home
- Outdoor entertainment area & a large entertainment deck - Enjoy the scenic outlook and entertain in privacy!
- 4.1KW solar power (20 panels)
- 14m x 15m shed– 3 bays with remote control roller doors, concrete floor, lights & power
- Well established and low maintenance gardens
- Elevated 4,000m2 partly fenced allotment with no rear neighbours
- Septic & filtered town water
- Position perfect with 180-degree views, private and whisper quiet
- Ideal location approx. 5km’s from Tolga’s Main Street and 10km’s from Atherton Town Centre
This home presents luxury and lifestyle all wrapped into one. It will deliver on every expectation and allows you to live and enviable lifestyle second to none. To appreciate this beautiful home an inspection is a must.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact exclusive marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels