33 Hastie Street will catch your eye and you will not be able to pass it by.
The neat and tidy home was built in an era where homes were built to last. Perfectly positioned on a large 1,763m2 allotment in a family friendly street, this property has loads of potential and options including an excellent investment opportunity or a lovely home to enjoy for the owner.
- Masonry Block home
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bedroom with a built-in robe
- Large kitchen features ample cupboard and bench space overlooking the back yard
- Study/sewing room – Perfect space to work from home
- Open plan living
- Spacious bathroom – shower/bath & large vanity
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry with a built in cupboard and double sink
- Screens throughout home
- Covered paved entertainment area – entertain all year round with privacy
- 2 x full length verandas at the front and rear of home
- Outdoor shower on the rear veranda
- 1 bay carport
- 3 bay powered shed, 2 bays lock up and 1 bay open – perfect for the boat or caravan
- Animal pen
- Fenced on 2 sides of the 1,763m2 allotment
- Side access to the shed
- Well established and maintained gardens
- Backs onto the rail trail walking track
- Services - Septic, town water and garbage collection
The property is conveniently located close to shops, the local primary school, preschool, park, rail trail walking track and just an easy 5km to Atherton town centre.
I have a feeling that this one will not last long on the market because of all the attractive features.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Sole Agent Raquel Cunzolo at Sommerset Realty.