The property is located in the Golden Triangle which is known to be the most sought after farmland in the Atherton Tablelands. This property is made up of 5 titles with all interconnecting pumps and main lines.
The property is currently operated as vegetable/mixed cropping production operation. It includes 4 dwellings and a number of sheds over the property. .
- 506 acres
- 5 Titles
- 513 megs water
- 3 Laterals and new centre pivot
- 3 large machinery sheds and 1 hay shed
- All main lines linked together
- 4 houses
- Known to be frost free area
- Suitable land to grow nearly all different crops or tress
For further information contact Exclusive agent Raquel Cunzolo Sommerset Realty