Welcome to 27 Edward Street, one of Atherton’s best kept secrets. This property is a private oasis with a sprawling contemporary home in a location within walking distance from the Atherton Town Centre, this really is the best of both worlds.
The three storey double clay brick home sitting on a 2.48 acre allotment has to be seen to be appreciated. No expense has been spared to provide the perfect balance between practical living and elegant lifestyle.
Home Features Include;
- 3 storey double clay brick home
- 5 bedrooms spread across 3 levels (3 bedrooms with built in robes)
- 3 bathrooms all with etched glass features (2 of the 3 bathrooms are ensuites)
- Subterranean level featuring 2 of the 5 bedrooms, rumpus room, storage and built in safe – Potential to turn into a wine cellar
- Massive laundry – maple bench tops & plenty of storage space
- Large kitchen fit for a chef with maple bench tops, stainless steel appliances, double sink, island bench and walk in pantry
- Kitchen appliances vented through ceiling
- Open plan kitchen/dining – Timber bi fold doors & study nook
- Carpeted lounge room with plate glass windows, fireplace & exposed beams
- 6m triple insulated ceilings and double insulated undercover patios
- Ducted vacuum system throughout home
- Timber staircase made from hand selected local timbers & imported hardwood
- Security screens, ceiling fans & air- conditioning throughout home
- New roof with 45-degree pitch and copper guttering
- Double garage
- 2.98 acre fully fenced property
- Electric stainless-steel entrance gate with gold rings
- 1 million litre Dam stocked with Barramundi
- Gazebo overlooking dam – perfect spot for your morning coffee
- Spring fed creek on property boundary with a 3-phase pump used for irrigation system
- Double bay shed/workshop & Machinery sheds all with 3 phase power, lights & water connected
- Black Chrome Solarhart hot water system with 3 panels
- 22 Solar panels with back up generator
- Palm grotto with over 150 varieties of palms
- 10m x 6m green house currently used for plant propagation
- Landscaped gardens, rainforest & well-established orchard
This peaceful property feels worlds away from the hustle and bustle yet is conveniently set only walking distance to popular walking tracks, medical & shopping facilities.
For more information or to arrange an inspection contact Raquel Cunzolo at Sommerset Realty today.