Successful and well run mixed business that has been established for 40 years. No experience necessary as easily learnt. This would be an ideal business for a husband & wife team or family run operation. Prime business location in the centre of Kairi on the corner of Kairi’s main road with dual street access.
The “Kairi Store and Service Station” is a mixed business combining a Post Office, Fuel Station, general store and takeaway shop with an attached 4 bedroom residence.
Benefits of purchasing Business;
- Ongoing training and support by Australia Post.
- Presently 263 post boxes which are 96% occupied
- Additional post boxes ready to install when necessary
- Government SIP (Fishing Permit) Agent
- Security barrier for Australia Post mail service area, separating the business activity
- Two fuel browsers
- Underground tanks 5500L ULP, 4200L Premium and 2200L Diesel
- Wide range of in-store display gondolas, slushy machine, coffee machine, firewood, merchandising display refrigerators, hot food warmer, confectionery and essentials
- Variety of burgers, fresh sandwiches and wraps
- Potential to expand business into a local café
- Well presented 3 bedroom home attached to the premises including fire place, office, bathroom and internal laundry
- Semidetached 1 bedroom teenage retreat/granny flat with a private outdoor patio
- Large undercover entertainment patio at the rear of the property featuring a bar
- Established and well-maintained gardens
The options are to purchase the freehold business on a walk-in walk out basis, or purchase the business including equipment & stock and lease the premises.
Situated in a small country town ‘Kairi’ which has everything you need to raise a family and make a good living. The Town has a local school, which ranges from year 1 to year 7 and has bus transport to Atherton for year 8 and 12 students. This business is so diverse being the only post office, general store, fuel station and take away store in the town making a very sought after address servicing locals and tourists. Only a short 10 minutes drive to Tinaroo Dam and a short drive to Atherton Town Centre.