OPEN HOME SATURDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 11:00AM - 11:45AM
Positioned in a quiet close and surrounded by other quality homes is number 7 Collins Court, an immaculately presented and well maintained 4 bedroom family home.
Offering a spacious floor plan filled with natural light, open plan living, dining area and lounge room. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master suite has a generous ensuite and a large walk-in robe.
The neutral colour pallet throughout, coupled with the tiled floor adds to the overall appeal. There is an impressive entertaining area at the back of the home, overlooking the rear yard.
Property features include:
- Rendered Masonry block home (318m2 under roof)
- 4 carpeted bedrooms. 2 bedrooms with walk in robes & 2 with built in robes.
- Large master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe & generous ensuite
- Media room
- Modern well-appointed kitchen – stone benchtop & splash backs, 2 pac cabinetry, breakfast bar, quality stainless steel appliances, plenty of bench space and a walk-in pantry with access to garage.
- Open plan living
- Main Bathroom – bathtub/shower, tiles to ceiling, toilet, vanity with stone benchtop
- Internal Laundry with 2 Pac cupboards, stone benchtop, sink and side door access to clothes line
- Split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms, media room & lounge room
- Tinted windows, security screens, ceiling fans, tiles, quality fittings and plenty of storage space throughout home.
- Large rear tiled entertainment patio– relax with the family and entertain in privacy
- Double remote control tiled garage
- Exposed Aggregate driveways & footpaths
- 5 KW solar system + Solar Hot water – Save on electricity bills!
- 5m x 7m Powered colorbond shed + garden shed
- Automatic irrigation system and bore casing
- No rear neighbours
- Low maintenance gardens
- Fully fenced allotment with side access to shed
This is a must see property and only an inspection will prove its value!
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Raquel at Sommerset Realty.