Filled with personality, this 1940’s classic has been beautifully updated presenting a crisp bright interior with abundant modern day living and comfort.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms, 3 bedrooms are carpeted.
- Mud room greets you upon entering the home
- Office/multipurpose space
- Beautiful high ceilings, part tongue n groove walls and polished timber floors throughout
- Open plan living
- Stylish fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, soft close cabinetry, electric oven & cooktop, dishwasher, pantry & ample storage space.
- Large living room with cosy fireplace
- Main bathroom with powder room, toilet, separate shower, and bathtub
- Partly security screened, electric security blind in main bedroom
- Vast storage capacity including an attic
- Upstairs and downstairs connected by an internal staircase
- Downstairs room features a 2nd kitchen, shower, toilet & laundry
- 4KW Solar power – Save on those electricity bills
- Storage under house
- 1 bay garage with access straight through to shed
- Large carport can fit 4 cars and high enough to store a caravan
- 3 sheds - 12x6m shed with 3x12m awning, 3x3m garden shed, 2.5x3m garden shed
- Outdoor entertainment area with a pizza oven
- 2 x Rainwater tanks
- Beautiful well-maintained irrigated gardens
- Established fruit trees
- Fenced back yard
- Large 1,012m2 allotment
The current owners have taken great pride in preserving and enhancing the classic beauty of this home and have created something incredibly special for the new owners to enjoy.
Located in a quiet street within walking distance to Atherton Town Centre.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.