This 4 bedroom classic home is situated on a 789m2 fully fenced corner allotment. The home is filled with character, offering huge potential for the first home buyer, renovator, or investor.
- Sunroom or office space at the front of the home
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bedrooms with built in shelves
- Open plan dining/living
- Fireplace & air-conditioning in the living room
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, electric free-standing oven & plenty of bench space.
- Internal laundry
- Tiled bathroom with shower/bath combination & vanity unit
- Separate toilet
- Traditional features inside with, high ceilings, part tongue and groove walls and potential to remove the existing floor coverings and polish the timber floors underneath
- Private rear patio
- 1 bay carport
- 2 bay powered colorbond shed
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced 789m2 corner allotment with dual street access
The property is conveniently located close to shops, the local primary school, preschool, park, rail trail walking track and just an easy 6.2km to Atherton town centre.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, contact Sole Marketing Agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty.