Contact for price
McMahon’s Betta Home Living - Atherton & Mareeba
This successful and well-run Better Home Living business has been operating for 47 years under McMahon’s Betta Home Living in both Mareeba & Atherton. This would be an ideal business for an owner/operator or family run operation.
McMahon’s Betta Home Living is a well-recognised and successful franchise and are part of one of the largest national buying groups, ensuring competitive wholesale prices.
- McMahon’s Betta Home Living has been operating for 47 years. Sales include whitegoods, brown-goods, Small Appliances, furniture, kitchen & cooking appliances, cooling & heating appliances, vacuums, phones & gadgets.
- McMahon’s clientele is from repeat local customers and tourists needing electrical/home items.
- The Betta Home Living group are a great organisation to deal with. They are always willing to help and offer advice if required.
- Established operating systems and networks
- 2 x Delivery trucks included
- Both stores carry stock of around $400,000 per store depending on the market demand and time of year.
23 Mabel Street, Atherton:
- The 931m2 allotment has a frontage to Mabel Street of 20.1m and a depth of 46.3m to Grainger Lane.
- Off-street parking for staff at rear of building and ample street parking for customers at front of building.
- Showroom (approx.600m2)
- Retail fit-out with large windows at front of store.
- Shower, toilets
- 2 x offices & lunchroom
- Under shop storage (approx.300m2)
- Loading area at rear of building.
- Building was built in 1986, constructed of concrete & timber cladding.
- The site is fenced on three sides with a gate on back boundary
253 Byrnes Street, Mareeba:
- The 1,012m2 allotment has a frontage to Byrnes Street of 20.1m and a depth of 50.3m.
- 5 car parks at front of building
- Showroom (approx.800m2)
- Rear area (approx.250m2)
- Plenty of onsite storage space
- Loading area at rear of building. Side access to rear of building
- Building was built in 1993, constructed of masonry block.
- The back of the building is fully fenced with a gate to side of building.
Ideally situated one street back from the main street. Adjacent to a café and across from Saint Joseph’s Primary School. Atherton township is considered as the southern business hub of the Atherton Tablelands.
High exposure in an unbeatable position on the main street of Mareeba. Located between Coles & Mobile Fuel Station.
OPTIONS OF PURCHASE
The options to purchase are;
1. The freehold buildings with vacant possession – Mareeba & Atherton premises together.
2. Lease both buildings and purchase the stock. Includes fixtures & fittings
3. Purchase the freehold properties and stock.
Excellent, well known, well established business with Freehold Commercial Properties. Inquire today to find out more, or to request more information.
|931 Square metres|
Price Greatly Reduced to Sell!
Successful and well-run mixed business that has been established for 40 years. No experience necessary as easily learnt. This would be an ideal business for a husband & wife team or family run operation. Prime business location in the centre of Kairi on the corner of Kairi’s main road with dual street access.
The “Kairi Store and Service Station” is a mixed business on 2 titles combining a Post Office, Fuel Station, general store and takeaway shop with an attached 4 bedroom residence.
You would be acquiring the Australia Post license, the business, the freehold property which includes your accommodation (no rent to pay), the land (1200m2), the goodwill and all fixtures and fittings. The business has shown continual growth and net profit over many years.
Benefits of Purchasing Business;
- Ongoing training and support by Australia Post.
- Presently 263 post boxes which are 85% occupied
- Additional post boxes ready to install when necessary
- Government SIP (Fishing Permit) Agent
- 1 Eftpos terminal
- Providing all normal Australian post services
- Security barrier for Australia Post mail service area, separating the business activity
- Two fuel bowsers
- Underground tanks 5,500L ULP, 4,200L Premium and 2,200L Diesel
- Wide range of in-store display gondolas, slushy machine, coffee machine, firewood, merchandising display refrigerators, hot food warmer, confectionary and essentials
- Variety of burgers, fresh sandwiches and wraps
- Potential to expand business into a local café
- Well presented 3 bedroom renovated home attached to the business premises including a fire place, office, bathroom and internal laundry
- Semidetached 1 bedroom teenage retreat/granny flat with a private outdoor patio
- Large undercover entertainment patio at the rear of the property featuring a bar
- Established and well-maintained gardens
- 1 bay carport
Opening hours are Monday to Friday 7:00am-5:30pm, Saturday 7:00am-3:00pm and Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm.
This business and property should certainly be considered by anyone seeking to purchase a safe, secure business, that is supported by Australia Post one of the most recognized brands in Australia for over 200 years.
Situated in a small country town ‘Kairi’ which has everything you need to raise a family and make a good living. The Town has a local school, which ranges from year 1 to year 7 and has bus transport to Atherton for year 8 and 12 students. This business is so diverse being the only post office, general store, fuel station and take away store in the town making a very sought after address servicing locals and tourists. Only a short 10 minutes drive to Tinaroo Dam and a short drive to Atherton Town Centre.
|1257 Square metres|
The Industrial shed is positioned in a central part of the Tolga Industrial Estate. A Great property to add to your portfolio, owner occupy or for the first-time commercial investor.
- Zoned: Light to medium Industrial
- 1000m2 fully fenced allotment
- Busy Industrial estate
- Wired 3 phase power
- Concrete driveway and 9 car parks
- Shed built Approx.10 years ago
- Shed area: 29m x 14m x 6m high
- 4x 4.2m roller doors
- 336m2 workshop area
- Mezzanine floor space: 70m2
- Office, staffroom, kitchen, shower, toilet & disabled toilet: 70m2
- Gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in office
- Town water and sewerage
- Currently tenanted for $600 + GST/week until December 2021 with an option to renew lease
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Marketing Agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty today.
|1000 Square metres|
PRIME OFFICES & GREAT LOCATION
Land area: 931m2
Shop 1 - 174m2
Shop 2 - 77.68m2
Shop 3 - 72m2
- One Storey, concrete block, concrete slab & cliprock roof
- 10 Car parks at rear of building
- Full glass to street front showroom
Ideally situated one street back from the main street next to Tableland Regional Council
|931 Square metres|