Freehold General Store For Sale
The Chillagoe General Store is a successful and well-run business that has been established for over 60 years, the current owner has run the business since 1996. The business is located in the heart of Chillagoe a welcoming, friendly country town servicing locals and passing tourists only 140km West of Mareeba, and 200km West of Cairns.
This business and freehold property should certainly be considered by anyone seeking to purchase a safe, secure business that stocks a diverse range of goods and services.
The freehold property includes the business, 3 bedroom residence, storage shed and a self-contained granny flat.
The retail shop/shed was built in the 1960’s. This solid steel & iron building (approx.600m2) has a concrete floor, an insulated ceiling, 2 x cold rooms, kitchenette, display shelving and an office.
At the rear of the business is a large storage shed plus a 1 bedroom self-contained granny flat. The Granny flat includes a kitchenette, bathroom, bunk beds & air-conditioning (approx. 30m2).
A well-presented solid masonry block home on a separate title to the business premises. The home includes 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes & air-conditioning, 2-way bathroom, large kitchen with a breakfast bar, open plan living, internal laundry, large enclosed entertainment patio and an outdoor entertainment deck at the rear of the property. The home has an inground swimming pool, established gardens, fully fenced and a rainwater tank.
2,529m2 freehold property across 4 separate titles.
Opening hours are 7 days a week from 7:00am -7:00pm run by the 2 owners with support of casual stuff as required. This business offers potential for further growth.
The current owners are selling for a lifestyle change. The business has been good to them but they are now ready to hand the reins over to the next successful owner. They are keen to ensure their loyal clients will be looked after well into the future. The ideal buyer is someone they believe will maintain the quality and standard of service that their regular customers have enjoyed over many years.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact marketing agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty
|2529 Square metres|
Contact for price
McMahon’s Betta Home Living - Atherton & Mareeba
This successful and well-run Better Home Living business has been operating for 47 years under McMahon’s Betta Home Living in both Mareeba & Atherton. This would be an ideal business for an owner/operator or family run operation.
McMahon’s Betta Home Living is a well-recognised and successful franchise and are part of one of the largest national buying groups, ensuring competitive wholesale prices.
- McMahon’s Betta Home Living has been operating for 47 years. Sales include whitegoods, brown-goods, Small Appliances, furniture, kitchen & cooking appliances, cooling & heating appliances, vacuums, phones & gadgets.
- McMahon’s clientele is from repeat local customers and tourists needing electrical/home items.
- The Betta Home Living group are a great organisation to deal with. They are always willing to help and offer advice if required.
- Established operating systems and networks
- 2 x Delivery trucks included
- Both stores carry stock of around $400,000 per store depending on the market demand and time of year.
23 Mabel Street, Atherton:
- The 931m2 allotment has a frontage to Mabel Street of 20.1m and a depth of 46.3m to Grainger Lane.
- Off-street parking for staff at rear of building and ample street parking for customers at front of building.
- Showroom (approx.600m2)
- Retail fit-out with large windows at front of store.
- Shower, toilets
- 2 x offices & lunchroom
- Under shop storage (approx.300m2)
- Loading area at rear of building.
- Building was built in 1986, constructed of concrete & timber cladding.
- The site is fenced on three sides with a gate on back boundary
253 Byrnes Street, Mareeba:
- The 1,012m2 allotment has a frontage to Byrnes Street of 20.1m and a depth of 50.3m.
- 5 car parks at front of building
- Showroom (approx.800m2)
- Rear area (approx.250m2)
- Plenty of onsite storage space
- Loading area at rear of building. Side access to rear of building
- Building was built in 1993, constructed of masonry block.
- The back of the building is fully fenced with a gate to side of building.
Ideally situated one street back from the main street. Adjacent to a café and across from Saint Joseph’s Primary School. Atherton township is considered as the southern business hub of the Atherton Tablelands.
High exposure in an unbeatable position on the main street of Mareeba. Located between Coles & Mobile Fuel Station.
OPTIONS OF PURCHASE
The options to purchase are;
1. The freehold buildings with vacant possession – Mareeba & Atherton premises together.
2. Lease both buildings and purchase the stock. Includes fixtures & fittings
3. Purchase the freehold properties and stock.
Excellent, well known, well established business with Freehold Commercial Properties. Inquire today to find out more, or to request more information.
|931 Square metres|
The Industrial shed is positioned in a central part of the Tolga Industrial Estate. A Great property to add to your portfolio, owner occupy or for the first-time commercial investor.
- Zoned: Light to medium Industrial
- 1000m2 fully fenced allotment
- Busy Industrial estate
- Wired 3 phase power
- Concrete driveway and 9 car parks
- Shed built Approx.10 years ago
- Shed area: 29m x 14m x 6m high
- 4x 4.2m roller doors
- 336m2 workshop area
- Mezzanine floor space: 70m2
- Office, staffroom, kitchen, shower, toilet & disabled toilet: 70m2
- Gas hot water system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in office
- Town water and sewerage
- Currently tenanted for $600 + GST/week until December 2021 with an option to renew lease
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Marketing Agent Raquel at Sommerset Realty today.
|1000 Square metres|
PRIME OFFICES & GREAT LOCATION
Land area: 931m2
Shop 1 - 174m2
Shop 2 - 77.68m2
Shop 3 - 72m2
- One Storey, concrete block, concrete slab & cliprock roof
- 10 Car parks at rear of building
- Full glass to street front showroom
Ideally situated one street back from the main street next to Tableland Regional Council
|931 Square metres|