Positioned in a quiet close and surrounded by other quality homes is number 8 Agnew Street, an immaculately presented and well maintained 4 bedroom family home.
Offering a spacious floorplan filled with natural light, open plan living, dining area and lounge room. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the master suite has a beautifully open ensuite and a large walk-in robe.
The neutral colour pallet throughout, coupled with the tiled floor adds to the overall appeal. There is an impressive entertaining area at the back of the home, overlooking the rear yard & views.
This block has been utilized extremely well, there is even room for your boat or caravan.
Property features include:
* 4 bedrooms all with robes and security screens
* Large master bedroom - walk in robe, generous ensuite featuring double sinks, shower and toilet.
* Modern well appointed kitchen – Large pantry, Caesar benchtops, gas stove, electric oven & plenty of bench space.
* Open plan living with fireplace – Perfect to keep warm in the cooler months!
* Separate informal living room
* Main Bathroom – Plunge bath plus shower
* Internal Laundry with linen cupboard, bench, sink and side door access to clothes line
* Huge undercover entertainment patio overlooking rear views – relax with the family and entertain in privacy
* Double remote control garage with storage cupboards
* Solar Hot water System with boost – Save on electricity bills!
* 60m2 shed
* No rear neighbours
* Low maintenance gardens
For more information or to inspect please call Raquel Cunzolo 0408 983 879.